Sunday, October 10, 2010

"C" Litter 7 WKS

The kittens are just growing up so fast!! They are everywhere and into everything. The wrestle in their water, knock over their food, wrestle in the litter, wherever and whenever...wrestling is their favorite game right now. Oh, I can't forget catch whomever tail happens to be moving in their proximity. All the adult cats have been assaulted by one of the kittens grabbing their tail. lol

Crescent has also decided that human legs are meant to be scaled. That's right, my left leg was taken out by a 7 week old kitten. :) I was holding and talking to Clary, the next thing I know, Crescent has launched up my calf and made it to my thigh before I pulled him off. lol All the kittens are active, I can't say one is more of a ham than another right now. Clary is still bold and an instigator, but has a serene feeling about her. Cassian and Cove are almost identical in their looks. They are similar in personality right now too. both like to play, run up to me when I come into the kitten room. Castile and Caster are both misfits too. I honestly can't say one is more shy than another, or more outgoing as a whole. It will be interesting to see how they continue to grow and become individuals.

Caster was the king of the photo shoot today. All his pics came out well. Sadly, I didn't get any good ones of Cove. They were all blurry. But, when you look at Cassian's pics, you are basically looking at Cove as well. :) All the kittens are shaping nicely. Still a proud breeder. :)

Enjoy this week's pics! Here is the link.

1 comment: